14 May 2011

The Artist Has Gone Rogue, And Boy Does It Feel Good!

True awesomeness! A couple months of hard work came to an end with the Rogue Gallery Art Show last night at the Railyard. I'm hoping good times were had by all who were able to make it. I know I enjoyed myself! Thank you to all who came out and showed your support for the arts, and for me! I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. If you couldn't make it last night your company was missed, but as a woman who's own busy schedule keeps her from attending many fabulous events, no worries! There will be plenty more opportunities to come and canvas gander.

"Papa Gone Perch"

Unfortunately I totally forgot my camera last night.... I've never been one to cart around a camera, and remembering to take it with me requires one of three things: 1) a plane ticket to an exotic destination like Oklahoma, 2) God, or 3) gossip of a walking, talking circus cupcake destructively taking over downtown Billings. However, as reliable as the Rogue boys are I'm sure there will be plenty of photos to be thieved and shared. I saw many a wonderer with a camera in tow... you know who you are, and you've been marked.

With the Rogue venue behind me (and a few paintings sold! boo-yah!) I can't wait to see what summer 2011 brings creatively. A few lovely people have already approached me about commissioned pieces, and I cannot wait to get started! So if any of you have any ideas you'd like to shoot my way, feel free! And with that I'll leave you with one of the pieces I showed last night...just a little tease for now. More to come later! 

Cheerio!




1 comment:

Kayla Hert said...

Yay for you Kailee! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...