21 March 2011

Callew! Callay! Its Art Blog Day!

Salutations! For those of you that haven't been told, that's Charlotte's fancy way of saying "hello," which I will be stealing temporarily to use as an introduction to my very first official post to my wonderfully whimsical new ART blog. Hopefully I will be able to keep on top of this artsy little project and not let it turn into another social application in which my daily dose of crazy, that I call my life, leads me to long periods of self-inflicted hermitage and an increasing neglect of the world wide web... which naturally, if you're an artist, is bound to happen.

So, without further adieu, SALUTATIONS! to... 

Simply. Art.

Which will be that, simply that, and not that at all...


My Master Plan: I, Kailee, aim to share with thee the secret happenings of my Art and my many, many, many, many, many projects. I want to expose myself...ha! Or rather, I want to expose my working artist side and share how the things, the places and above all else, the people I love inspire what I do and how that enables me to live the good life - one painting at a time. I'll also be sharing art by others that I admire, inspiring stories and/or poetry, anything I find amusing, most definitely things that are just plain absurd, and of course any other random tidbit, whim, spontaneous hullabaloo or any sudden freakish fancy that crosses my mind...


Be forewarned: I adore overly descriptive verbiage and have a rather tenacious admiration and use of Father Thesaurus, as I like to call him. Why say great when you can say stupendous?! Father Thesaurus - pure genius really. I am however, versed horribly in the ways of correct grammar and sentence structure. I write like I speak: fast, overly descriptive, and completely nonsensical. I also guess... A LOT. 


Oh, what joys to look forward to, eh?!


Cheerio! 


Kailee

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your WIZARD-RY! You are SO freakin' talented :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Kailee, You're off to a fantastic start! What a cool and inviting web page. I'm very curious to see what's next on the menu.
Your great Aunty Quita

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I'm happy for you and your site can't wait to see more. Good luck and enjoy it!
Your Cuz
Dawn

Anonymous said...

awesome page, awesome woman, awesome art, awesome kailee!!!

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Eric I dont see any pictures ,Wassup??

patty kimmet said...

The page is wonderful ! Your verbiage is neat. Can't wait to look at some of your art again. I miss seeing it in class.
Patty Kimmet

!eeliak said...

Thank you all so much for such wonderful comments! Like the Grinch, only waaay less stinky and much more fabulous, I think my heart just grew 3 sizes.

And to Mr. Eric, this weekend I will be posting some pictures. Apparently, my internet savvy skills are a little rusty and I'm still working out a few kinks. I'm not going to say be patient, because if you're anything like me... well, than you aren't! ha

Thanks again everyone!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your blog. I may need to be reminded to look at it once and a while so post it on your facebook when you add some pics...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...